Log in to VR’s services
You can access all advantages by logging in
Sign in to our services to buy your tickets easily, follow your journey and keep your tickets safe. You can access your tickets with all your devices by signing in.
Perks for registered users
Log in to the VR Matkalla app for the best advantages of registering.
Follow your journey
The VR Matkalla app tells you where your train is, what the next stop is and when you will arrive at your destination. Log in for personal services at every stage of your journey.
Payment details stored
You can store multiple payment cards by logging in to the VR Matkalla app. The easiest way to buy tickets is with MobilePay or Siirto.
Restaurant car benefits
The VR Matkalla app is your loyalty card in the restaurant car. The currently discounted prices can be found in the app’s Messages section. You can for example buy a large cup of coffee for the price of a small one by showing the app.
All tickets in one place
Log in to your VR account to access your tickets with different devices. Showing your ticket to the conductor is easy with the VR Matkalla app.
The Veturi title is no longer used, but the perks for registered users remain
You can continue to log in to our services with your Veturi account
The Veturi title is no longer used. You can continue to log in to our digital services with your Veturi account, however. The VR Matkalla app replaces the Veturi card as your loyalty card.
If you have bought tickets from the old website while logged in or you are buying tickets with a corporate account, you will still find your tickets from the old online service shop.vr.fi.
The VR Matkalla app is always available
You can also find the tickets purchased on a computer in the app. The same account is used in the app.
- You can download the app from App Store or Google Play
- New season tickets for commuter and long-distance traffic can only be found in the VR Matkalla app
- Train-specific quota seats can be found in the app if you use it to purchase a long-distance traffic season ticket
- You can store different payment card details in the app (Visa, Visa Electron, Amex, MasterCard, Maestro)
- Additional payment methods accepted in the app include Siirto, Pivo and MobilePay payment services