For travel agencies
Use our convenient online shop
This page contains important information for travel agencies and other useful information on all our services. If you already have a username for our online shop, you can use it for your transactions.
Collaboration agreements and usernames
Collaboration agreements, online usernames and offline customer numbers
- tel. +358 307 26595
- Service hours Mon-Fri 9 a.m.–3 p.m. (UTC+2)
Travel agency customer service
Services for travel agencies, group offers, meals for groups in domestic long-distance traffic and on Allegro trains
- tel. +358 307 23705
- Service hours Mon–Fri 9 a.m.–4 p.m. (UTC+2)
Help with invoicing
We help you with invoicing issues, for example, when you want to change your invoicing address.
- tel. +358 307 26595
- Service hours Mon–Fri 9 a.m.–3 p.m. (UTC+2)
General information for travel agencies
- Group bookings for domestic long-distance traffic can be made 130–0 days before the departure date
- Group bookings for Finnish–Russian traffic can be made 90–0 days before the departure date
- We would like to point out that the order confirmation does not qualify for a train ticket. Please remind your customers that they must always have a valid train ticket (electronic or printed) with them when travelling.
- Customers travelling between Finland and Russia must also have a valid passport and visa according to the destination country’s regulations and instructions.
- The invoicing period changes during the night between each Friday and Saturday. Our system will automatically send an invoice for all purchases made during the past week. Please make sure that you have the correct sums and reference numbers when paying our invoices. This is required in order for us to allocate your payments to the corresponding invoices.
- Please make sure that you pay all invoices by the due date. If an invoice is overdue, an invoice for interest on arrears will be generated according to the terms of payment. Unpaid invoices are automatically transferred to collection by a debt collection agency.
- When you receive a credit note from us, please notify us about the invoice on which the credit will be applied by sending the invoice number by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remember to always inform us about any changes to the invoicing address or new contact persons for invoice-related matters. If you have any questions about invoicing, you can turn to our invoicing team: email@example.com
About group bookings
- Group ticket is a good option for passenger groups of 6–40 persons
- Train bookings can be made according to the specified booking periods
- You will get immediate confirmation on your group booking, retailers’ agreement benefits and a group discount
- The group discount is -5% off the basic ticket price
- For increased travel comfort, group tickets can be bought for the Eko or Ekstra Class
- For an extra charge, you can also book seats for a group upstairs in the restaurant car
- All tickets must be collected at once
- All passengers travelling on a group ticket must travel on board the same train and in the same class
- The ticket is valid for the train service stated on the ticket. If the ticket holder travels on any other train, a separate ticket must be purchased.
- If the group becomes smaller, individual passengers can be removed from the ticket and the ticket price will be adjusted to the new number of passengers
- If the group becomes bigger, new passengers cannot be added to the same ticket; the group ticket must be cancelled and a new ticket must be booked