You are using an outdated browserWe recommend that you use the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Edge or Opera.
Has the train been replaced by a bus?
Here you can find information about the stops for the replacement buses and what to do if the train service is replaced by a bus and you need accessibility services.
Trains will be replaced by buses on the following routes
What if the train has been replaced by a bus?
Baggage and pets on replacement buses
- Replacement buses have limited space for baggage.
- The buses cannot transport bikes.
- The safety belts on buses may not be suitable for safety seats for children.
- Pets can travel with their owners on replacement buses.
- Guide dogs, assistance and hearing dogs may travel free of charge.
Baggage on trains
Services for disabled passengers in disruption situations
- Due to track work, we occasionally need to replace trains with buses that have no facilities for disabled passengers.
- If you use a wheelchair and all trains on your day of travel have a replacement bus service, we will arrange transport by accessible taxi for you.
- We will arrange transport by taxi also if the replacement bus service is unexpected and it has been possible to buy a wheelchair space on the service.
More on disability services