Pasila railway station
Waiting room opening hours
Daily 24 h
Information about the station’s services
Pasila station offers a wide range of services
- Pasila Station is a central transport hub for both long-distance, Opens in a new tab and commuter trains., Opens in a new tab Learn more about the trains, Opens in a new tab
- The new station building has a wide range of services, including the Mall of Tripla shopping centre, Opens in a new tab, Sokos Hotel Tripla, Opens in a new tab, Messukeskus, Opens in a new tab, the biggest venue in Finland and Helsinki Halli (formerly known as Hartwall Arena). Accessing these venues is easy by train without the need to worry about parking.
- Easy access from the airport to Pasila and back. Read more about going to the airport and back, Opens in a new tab
- You can check the Fintraffic website, Opens in a new tab for departures and arrivals of Pasila station and the track where to board your train.
- Pasila station is also easy to reach by bike and there are several bike spaces at the station and Tripla. You can also take your bike on the train. Read more about taking bikes on trains, Opens in a new tab
Assistance service at the station
The assistance point is located close to the entrance on the Pasilansilta side. Drop-off traffic can get close to the assistance point. The assistance point has accessible entry to the station hall and platforms.
To book assistance service, call VR customer service for accessible travel at 0800 188 822 (free of charge, service hours Mon–Fri 5am–10pm, Sat–Sun 7am–10pm) no later than 24 hours before your departure.
Pasila car-carrier station
- The car-carrier station, Opens in a new tab is a short walking distance from Pasila railway station. The walking distance is approximately 400 metres.
Good to know
- Do you want to continue from Pasila station by taxi? VR and Lähitaksi now offer train passengers a taxi discount: by displaying your train ticket, you will receive a Lähitaksi journey at a 10% discount. Read more about the offer, Opens in a new tab
- The Pasila railway station and its surroundings are being revamped in connection with the construction of Central Pasila. Construction sites may cause changes to routes and traffic connections.
Pasila station has several storage options for luggage
- The luggage lockers are located on the 4th and 1st floors of the station hall on Veturitie.
- Luggage storage is subject to a charge of EUR 3 € /hour.
- The lockers only accept card payments. The maximum storage time is 23 hours.
- Lockers are available in two sizes, large (W40cm x D70cm x H58cm) and small (W32cm x D70cm x H43cm).
Vicinity of railway station
- You can find a map of the surroundings of the Pasila railway station as a pdf file on HSL’s website, Opens in a new tab.