Continue your journey on Linkki's public transport
Smoother travel in the Jyväskylä region
You can buy Jyväskylä region's public transport Linkki single tickets to go with your journey in the VR Matkalla app. The bought train and Linkki tickets can be easily found in the app. Tickets can be bought together with train journeys arriving in or leaving the Linkki area.
Buying and using a Linkki single ticket
Before the journey
Choose Jyväskylä as your departure or destination station
- Choose the train connection you want and add a further connection on urban public transport
- Choose the zones you want for your Linkki single ticket and confirm the addition of the ticket to your order
- Complete the order and pay for your train ticket and Linkki ticket in one go
- After the payment, you will be able to find your tickets in the app’s Tickets section
During the journey
Before boarding a Linkki vehicle, please activate your Linkki single ticket in the app
- Your Linkki single ticket will become valid immediately after activation and the validity period can be seen in the activated ticket
- Show the QR code of your activated Linkki ticket to the ticket reader before you start your journey
- You can find the latest traffic information, timetables and help for route planning in Nysse’s Journey Planner
- Enjoy smooth travel!
Information about Linkki tickets
- Linkki single tickets can be bought via the VR Matkalla app for train journeys that start or end in Jyväskylä.
- Linkki single tickets can be bought when buying VR's single tickets and booking a journey with multi or holiday ticket.
- Currently, you can buy Linkki adult single tickets via our VR Matkalla app.
- The ticket for the onward connection by Linkki must be activated within 24 hours after the train's arrival.
- When you are buying Linkki single tickets for your travel group, everyone in the group gets the same kind of ticket.
- Passengers who use a wheelchair can travel on Linkki’s public transport without a ticket.
- A VR service charge of EUR 0.30 per passenger is added to the price of a Linkki ticket bought in the VR Matkalla app.
- The cost of the Linkki single ticket itself follows Linkki's ticket pricing.
- In the beginning, only Linkki's adult's single tickets can be purchased from VR Matkalla app.
Local public transport tickets and cancellations
- Local public transport single tickets are not covered by cancellation insurance. Local public transport single tickets that have already been bought cannot be cancelled.
Local public transport tickets and changes
- Purchased local public transport single tickets cannot be changed.
- If you wish to change your train journey, the local public transport single ticket bought together with the original journey will be transferred to the new train journey.
Do you want to give feedback about the purchase and use of public transport tickets or about your journey on public transport traffic in general? We are happy to receive feedback in order to improve our service further.
You can give feedback to Linkki about the following:
- General feedback about travelling on Linkki public transport
- Linkki traffic's timetables and routes
- Feedback regarding Linkki's public transport vehicles
We constantly want to improve our services and therefore your feedback on the following topics, in particular, is valuable to us:
- The ticket purchase process or use of the public transport ticket in the VR Matkalla app
- Failure to buy or use a public transport ticket in the VR Matkalla app
For smoother and greener travelTravel from door to door
We want to offer our customers an even easier way to travel to their destination using public transport. We are working to improve public transport ticket sales on the basis of customer feedback – this is only the beginning!