Turku port railway station
- Ticket vending machine unavailable
- VR service point unavailable
Services at the station
- Toilet unavailable
- Car-carrier loading unavailable
- Luggage lockers unavailable
- Assistance service unavailable
- Raised platforms, accessible entry onto low-floor train.
Track work between Turku & Kupittaa
In August 2022, the FTIA will start track work between Turku and Kupittaa stations. During track work, the railway line is shut off between Turku and Kupittaa, and trains to Helsinki arrive and depart from the Kupittaa station instead of Turku. Traffic between Turku and Tampere is running normally.
Are you travelling to Turku Port?
You can continue your journey directly to the Turku Port train station. The station is only a 100-metre walk from the cruise terminal.
Travel to the Port of Turku during the railway line interruption
There is a replacement bus service between Kupittaa station and the Port of Turku for passengers arriving or departing from the direction of Helsinki. Train services between Tampere and Turku/the Port of Turku are operated as usual..
- During the railway line interruption, we will arrange a replacement transport for our customers travelling to the Port of Turku. The replacement bus will take passengers from the Kupittaa station to the Port of Turku and from the Port of Turku to the Kupittaa station.
- The train ticket to or from the Port of Turku includes the right to travel on the replacement bus between the Port and the Kupittaa station. You can see the timetables of the replacement bus in the journey details and on your train ticket.
- The departure point of the replacement buses is in the vicinity of the Kupittaa station. Follow the signs at the station to the departure point of the buses.
- Trains from Tampere arrive at the Port of Turku and depart normally from there during the railway line interruption. The Kupittaa–Turku railway line interruption does not cause special arrangements in traffic between Tampere and the Port of Turku.