Winter time begins – see changes in timetables
Finland transitions to winter time on Sunday 29 October with clocks moving at 04:00 a.m. from summer time to standard time, 03:00 a.m. The turning of the clocks will affect a some train services in the night between Saturday and Sunday.
Long-distance night trains will stop to wait for about an hour, so that their next scheduled departure time according to the normal time.
- The 3:03 L-train from Helsinki to Kirkkonummi runs according to both summer and standard time.
- The L-train from Helsinki to Kirkkonummi at 4:03 is operated during standard time.
- K-train from Helsinki to Kerava at 3:51 is operated both in summer and standard time.
- From Kerava to Helsinki there is an extra K-train at 4:04 standard time.
- T-train from Riihimäki to Helsinki at 3:55 (from Jokela at 4:12, from Kerava at 4:32) will run only according to standard time.
- There is no T-train from Riihimäki at 3:55 departing on summer time.
See the HSL website for HSL’s schedules, Opens in a new tab.