Train traffic at the moment
No traffic bulletins available
Did something go wrong on your trip?
You can claim compensation for train delays, if your luggage was damaged or you incurred damage during your train trip. Read more about the terms for claiming compensation and how to do so.
See where the trains are running
The Live Train Map service uses data from the GPS tracking of trains and the train movement data of the Finnish Transport Infrastructure Agency, which give you the best and most up-to-date information about the movements of trains.
Replacement bus transport
During the period of the track work, we will transport you to your destination by bus. Detailed information about replaced train services are available in the trip search.
Information about track workInfo about track work and projects
You can see track work locations and schedules and future railway projects on the Finnish Transport Infrastructure Agency’s website.
What if the train has been replaced by a bus?
Baggage and pets on replacement buses
- Replacement buses have limited space for baggage.
- The safety belts on buses may not be suitable for safety seats for children.
- Pets can travel with their owners on replacement buses.
- Guide dogs, assistance and hearing dogs may travel free of charge.
Services for disabled passengers in disruption situations
- Due to track work, we occasionally need to replace trains with buses that are not accessible.
- If you use a wheelchair and all trains on your day of travel have a replacement bus service, we will arrange transport by accessible taxi for you.
- We will arrange transport by taxi also if the replacement bus service is unexpected and it has been possible to buy a wheelchair space on the service.