Kouvola railway station
Waiting room opening hours
Ticket vending machines are inside of the station building.
Information about the station’s services
Assistance service at the station
The assistance point is at the city centre side of the station building. Looking from the main entrance, the point can be found to the left, under a shelter. Automatic doors, offering accessible entrance to the station hall, are located close to the assistance point. The station hall offers accessible entry to platform 1.
To book assistance service, call VR customer service for accessible travel at 0800 188 822 (free of charge, service hours Mon–Fri 5am–10pm, Sat–Sun 7am–10pm) no later than 24 hours before your departure.
Parking for passengers with VR season tickets
Passengers with season tickets can park free of charge in the car park in front of track 1.
- Place a copy of a valid season ticket on the windshield.
- Rememeber to hide the passenger’s name and date of birth.
- Make sure the order number and period of validity are clearly visible.
Season ticket in the VR Matkalla app
- Take a screenshot of the season ticket’s QR code on the inspection side.
- Print the image.
- Hide the name and date of birth.
- Place the printed ticket so that it is visible through the windshield of your vehicle.
Vicinity of railway station
You can find a map of the surroundings of the Kouvola railway station as a pdf file on the Finnish Transport Infrastructure Agency’s website, Opens in a new tab.