You are using an outdated browserWe recommend that you use the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Edge or Opera.
Train traffic at the moment
What if the train has been replaced by a bus?
Baggage and pets on replacement buses
- Replacement buses have limited space for baggage.
- The safety belts on buses may not be suitable for safety seats for children.
- Pets can travel with their owners on replacement buses.
- Guide dogs, assistance and hearing dogs may travel free of charge.
Services for disabled passengers in disruption situations
- Due to track work, we occasionally need to replace trains with buses that are not accessible.
- If you use a wheelchair and all trains on your day of travel have a replacement bus service, we will arrange transport by accessible taxi for you.
- We will arrange transport by taxi also if the replacement bus service is unexpected and it has been possible to buy a wheelchair space on the service.