Allegro train to St. Petersburg
The Allegro train service is discontinued for now.
Allegro train services between Finland and Russia are descontinued for now from Monday March 28 2022 onwards.
- Restaurant services: Allegro Bistro restaurant and sales trolley
- Free wi-fi (Allegro Free Wi-Fi)
- Free spring water from a vending machine
- Air conditioning
- Blankets from conductors
- Toilets (incl. accessible toilet)
- Power sockets for each seat
- Comfortable seats with tray tables, reading lights and adjustable backrests (except for the seats at both ends of the coach)
- Employees speak Finnish, Russian and English
- Overhead stowage compartments and space for baggage at each end of the coach
- Skis and snowboards packed in a bag can be transported in the train’s overhead rack
- You can also take a packed bike with you
- Space for prams
- Please note that a separate space must be reserved for very large baggage
- Read more about baggage transport
Take a peek at Allegro
The renewed Allegro is even more beautiful than before! You can familiarise yourself with the train already before your trip.