You are using an outdated browserWe recommend that you use the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Edge or Opera.
Allegro train to St. Petersburg
The Allegro train service is discontinued for now.
Allegro train services between Finland and Russia are descontinued for now from Monday March 28 2022 onwards.
- Restaurant services: Allegro Bistro restaurant and sales trolley
- Free wi-fi (Allegro Free Wi-Fi)
- Free spring water from a vending machine
- Air conditioning
- Blankets from conductors
- Toilets (incl. accessible toilet)
- Power sockets for each seat
- Comfortable seats with tray tables, reading lights and adjustable backrests (except for the seats at both ends of the coach)
- Employees speak Finnish, Russian and English
- Overhead stowage compartments and space for baggage at each end of the coach
- Skis and snowboards packed in a bag can be transported in the train’s overhead rack
- You can also take a packed bike with you
- Space for prams
- Please note that a separate space must be reserved for very large baggage
- Read more about baggage transport
Take a peek at Allegro
The renewed Allegro is even more beautiful than before! You can familiarise yourself with the train already before your trip.