Below is a list of routes on which rail traffic will be affected by track work:
Alterations in commuter traffic to Korso, Kerava and Järvenpää between 21 and 31 March
Due to track work, some commuter train services will be replaced by buses. Track work will mainly be carried out during the night between 00.00 and 05.00. The alterations apply to the following routes in commuter traffic:
- 21 March and 31 March A break between Jokela and Ainola. The replacement bus will operate from Kerava to Jokela and back between 02.25 and 04.20, stopping at the intermediate stations.
- 22 March, 28–30 March A break between Kerava and Järvenpää. The replacement bus will operate between Kerava and Järvenpää stations between 02.25 and 04.05.
- 23 March and 24 March A break between Korso and Järvenpää. The replacement bus will operate between the stops between 02.20 and 04.20.
- From 18.00 on 25 March to 05.00 on 27 March. Some of the K and N trains between Korso and Kerava have been cancelled. During Saturday evening and daytime on Sunday, every second train will return to Helsinki from Korso.
Replacement transportation will leave from a location near the railway station and stop at all railway stations on the route. Please note that the bus will follow the train timetables, but the journey time will be slightly longer. Check timetables from the timetable search at vr.fi.
Track work: 4.6.–23.6.2017
The following trains operate with exceptional timetables between 4.6. at 12pm–23.6.2017 11am:
- IC 916 arrives to Turku exceptionally at 14.20
- IC 922 arrives to Turku exceptionally at 17.20
- IC 930 arrives to Turku exceptionally at 21.20
- IC 905:
Kokkola–Oulu and Iisalmi–Ylivieska
Track work: 6–7 May 2017
Due to track work, all day trains on Saturday 6 May and Sunday 7 May will be substituted by buses. In addition to this, one of the night trains will be cancelled. The substitute buses will depart from the railway station. Night trains will not be substituted by buses.
Track work: 20 May 2017 and 3 June 2017
Due to track work, all day trains with the exception of train IC 29 will be cancelled. All cancelled services will be replaced by buses. The substitute buses will depart from the railway station.
Track work: 20 May 2017
Due to track work, trains H 724 Varkaus–Pieksämäki and H 727 Pieksämäki–Varkaus will be cancelled and substituted by buses. The substitute buses will depart from the railway station.
Track work: 3–4 June 2017
Due to track work, train IC 933 Turku–Tampere will be cancelled on 3 June and train IC 910 Tampere–Turku will be cancelled on 4 June. The trains will be substituted by buses. The substitute buses will depart from the railway station.
You can search for all domestic timetables by selecting the departure and destination stations and the validity of the timetable. With the advanced search you can search for timetables according to the day of the week, time of departure, transfers, type of train or services on the train.