|Taxi||The taxi stands are located right outside the arrival areas of the terminals.
Lähitaksi, tel. 0100 7300
Taksi Helsinki, tel 0100 0700
|Ticket vending machines||
2 on the platform
HSL single tickets from HSL ticket machines at bus stops of the airport shuttle bus.
|Services for the disabled||
The station has no VR assistance possibilities.
Accessibility on the station: lifts and elevators from the station to the street level
|Station services||raised station platforms, passenger information system
Services at the airport
Enquiries and reservations
Getting to the airport
The direct walking route between Helsinki-Vantaa Airport and the Airport train station is open for passengers. Both terminals are located close to escalators.
Ring Rail Line in a nutshell
- The length of the line is 18 kilometres, 8 kilometres of which is in a tunnel
- Five new stations (Kivistö, Aviapolis, Airport, Leinelä and Vehkala)
- Allocations for three stations (Petas, Viinikkala and Ruskeasanta)
- Rolling stock Sm5 low-floor trains, or Flirts. Train codes I and P.
- Double-track line, top speed 120 km/h
- Peak hour service at 10-minute intervals in both directions
- The cost estimate for the project is € 770 M
Further information on the ring rail line