Interrail is often seen as a way to travel for young people but actually it is a great way to travel for people of all ages.
Interrail Senior Pass for people over the age of 60 offers senior citizens the opportunity to travel inexpensively whether they are first-timers or have already tried Interrail travel previously.
With the Interrail Pass you can travel by train anywhere you want in Europe. Why not fly to Central Europe by plane and then visit several destinations by train.
The Interrail Pass for senior travellers is a Global Pass which is valid in all Interrail countries and on certain sea routes.
The Global Pass has several options with regard to validity, from five days up to one month.
Prices and validity periods of Interrail Global Pass
Prices in euro, valid from 1.1.2016
|1st class||2nd class|
|5 days/15 days||372||238|
|7 days/1 month||442||284|
|10 days/1 month||529||338|
|15 days/1 month||651||417|
- A 5 days/15 days pass entitles to travel on any 5 days within a period of 15 days.
- A 7 days/1 month pass entitles to travel on any 7 days within a period of 1 month.
- A 10 days/1 month pass entitles to travel on any 10 days within a period of 1 month.
- A 15 days/1 month pass entitles to travel on any 10 days within a period of 1 month.
- A 15 days pass entitles to travel over a period of 15 days.
- A 22 days pass entitles to travel over a period of 22 days.
- A 1 month pass entitles to travel over a period of 1 month.
Please note! One day of the Interrail Global Pass validity period can be used for domestic outbound journey and one day for inbound journey. If you do not want to use the card validity period on a domestic journey, you can buy a inexpensively Saver ticket or a Basic ticket for your journey.