- Call VR Customer Support at 0800 166 888 (Free Of Charge) between 7 am and 10 pm or contact booking offices at VR stations (for station opening hours visit to the Station Services page).
If you want to check the location of the service point at the stations, see the station services page.
For ensuring optimum service, you should include the following information in the assistance request:
- Your day of travel
- Your route (from – to)
- Train numbers and departure times
- Car and seat numbers
- Need for assistance
- Number of pieces of luggage
- Other special considerations (such as the aids you use)
- Your contact information and birth date
Make sure that you arrive at the agreed location no later than 20 minutes before the departure.
Go to station information pages!
Information on station services and repair work at stations is available on the station information pages.
Services for the disabled
A wheelchair sign in the timetable shows that the train is equipped with services for the disabled and the passenger cars with wheelchair spaces are marked with the same symbol.
Read more on services for the disabled passengers.
Assistance point at Pasila station
The assistance point located is near the entrance to the temporary station at Veturitori. Drop-off/pick-up traffic can also access the area near the assistance point.
Platform areas are fully accessible from the assistance point.